How do transfers from one Degree Program to another work within UNIPI?

Internal transfers occur through an official request via the Ge.Pa.Co. Portal:

In the case of a transfer from a Degree Program within the School of Engineering to the Energy Engineering Degree Program, exams related to the same content are usually automatically recognized, with at most a minimal integration of CFU.